Saturday, July 31, 2010

Will work for games!

A giant perk of my job (in my opinion) is that I'm allowed to game while working. This allows me to keep myself from going insane after dealing with some customers who are, well less then a joy to talk to. It also keeps me from getting bored. And lets be honest, what gamer does not love the idea of getting paid to play games?

But I also work to buy games. Because, well that's what I do. Speaking of which, I just snagged 3 new games today. I told myself I was going to limit my game buying to 1 or 2 a pay period, but I went to GameStop today with Marco, and they had 3 games I really wanted, at half price ($5 a game? SIGN ME UP!). So I really can't wait to get home and start playing. I got Fallout 3 and all the x-packs, Assassins's Creed, and Gears of War, by the way.

So, as I've said, I get to game at work, which means I get to blog and facebook at work too, which is nice. But I do wish to make a warning now, because I'm doing these blog posts at work, I'm interrupted randomly throughout my typing to actually do my job. So, if my posts seem to just wander off in some random direction, or a thought just stops, it's because I got a call, and lost my flow of thought. Sorry!

So, yah. Um. Not much to talk about right now. I did get that job promotion, but I'm sure you're all aware of that due to my facebook post. Oh! If anyone has some insight to share on 401K, I'd love your thoughts. Feel free to email, IM, facebook message, what ever.

That's all for now I guess. I got calls to take, and a Chrono Trigger game to beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment