Sunday, October 11, 2009

WoW rant, a little one.

So, I don't get people in WoW. There is a large portion of the WoW world that seems to be very upset by the fact that a "casual" player can get the same gear as a "hardcore" player, in about 5 times the amount of time. I'm talking teeth showing, drool dripping, heaving breaths, bloodshot eyes, pounding fists into keyboard upset.

Why is this such a horrible thing? Are you mad because you had to "work hard" to get those epics? Define working hard? By working hard do you mean wiping in a raid multiple times a night over 2 weeks? Ok, but the "casual" player had to run the same instances they've been running every week for 3 months to get 1 piece of gear. How exactly did you work harder then the casual? This argument makes no sense to me.

Oh, wait, "bads" getting gear is bad, right? Cause I mean, you've NEVER seen a player decked out in full epics with a major raiding guild tag who can't do a damn thing? I'm amazed. I've ran with just as many horrible "raiders" as I have casuals. But, regardless of that fact, why is it bad if a "bad" has gear? They are not in your raid guild. They are not wiping your raids. You don't want "bads" in good gear in your pugs? DON'T PUG. Ugh. It's not rocket science people. One should always assume a PUG is going to go bad. It's the nature of the PUG.

So, all told people are upset that other people are getting gear that has no effect or baring on their game play at all. Do I miss the logic leap here?

GOD DAMNIT! I'M PISSED THAT JOE HAS THE SAME COLOR PENCIL AS I DO! IT'S NOT FAIR! I HAD TO WALK ACROSS THE ROOM TO PICK UP MY PENCIL! I DON'T CARE THAT HE HAD TO WALK DOWN THE HALL TO GET HIS! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND A SLAP IN THE FACE!

You are not a unique ray of sunshine. You're just a moron. No one cares about your WoW epeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment